Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cheryl's Celine

This is how I found it. My desk neighbour Cheryl's recent purchase, imported from NYC over Winter break. Isn't she beautiful?


I love Cheryl's little Club Monaco gloves too. I guess you could say that I admire her overall style. (sequins long-sleeve shirt, lightning bolt tag, print skirt over leggings[I believe they're jeggings], & lace-up boots for all that snow outside now).


Thanks to Cheryl, for participating with very little coercion on my part.

2 comments:

  1. oh i love the bagg(: really cute! i just happend to find your blog recently and i'm so glad that i did! you have a lovely blog here with amazing photos posted that are truly inspiring(:

    -maebell!

    www.maebellx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maebell! We really appreciate the comment. We've just started, so hopefully more interesting things to come.

    ReplyDelete